Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Apple Certifications: Quick Blurb about Server Essentials

This week I am teaching my Mac OS X Server Essentials class, and it's been going great so far. As such, I will be posting very little, but I wanted to make this post really quick.

For anyone interested in learning the basics about Mac OS X Server, I would nighly recomend attending the class. Granted, it's $2,000.00 (Apple set price), but not only do you get to learn about the server, but you get to create your own server environment at the end of the class. And no one will be yelling at you when you break something. ^_^

Seriously, I think it's the better of the two classes I currently teach. It's more fun to play with the server than to work out how to fix a broken computer. At least, that's my opinion.

And stay tuned for the new Mac OS X 10.5 Server Essentials class! Once the class is prepared by the Training team (after Leopard ships), then we will be offering that class as well. And it will be very different, spending more time on the new technologies, and less time on the Gateway Services (NAT and VPN).

No comments: